Snodland Medical Practice offers a range of services out of the surgery located in Catt's Alley.
The practice has a multidisciplinary team of GPs, a paramedic practitioner, a nurse practitioner, practice nurses, health care assistants and a phlebotomist on site to see to your clinical needs.
The practice are looking to the future and have set out it's vision in the following document, which has been developed with our patient participation group.
How we will achieve this
- Common goals for the benefit of the practice
- Acting as a team working towards these goals
- Working to agreed standards and processes consistently
- Being open and approachable
- Taking responsibility for completing actions
- Providing support and cover for each other consistently
CQC Inspection Rating
Snodland Medical Practice were inspected by CQC in December 2016 with an overall rating of good, a copy of the report can be found here.
Our customer care policy is available via the following link 1. Customer Care .
How we use your medical records
Please click here for important information on how we comply with data protection law and keep your medical records safe.
(Site updated 05/06/2018)