Snodland Medical Practice offers a range of services out of the surgery located in Catt's Alley.
The practice have 7 GPs, a paramedic practitioner, 3 practice nurses, a health care assistant and a phlebotomist on site to see to your clinical needs. There are also a number of outside providers than come to the practice to support our patients locally.
The practice are looking to the future and have set out it's vision in the following document, which has been developed with our patient participation group.
GP Partner Code of Conduct
The purpose of this code of conduct is to clearly set out for staff, patients, allied teams and each other the standards and behaviour they can expect from the partners of Snodland Medical Practice.
How we will achieve this
- Common goals for the benefit of the practice
- Acting as a team working towards these goals
- Working to agreed standards and processes consistently
- Being open and approachable
- Taking responsibility for completing actions
- Providing support and cover for each other consistently
CQC Inspection Rating
Snodland Medical Practice were inspected by CQC in December 2016 with an overall rating of good, a copy of the report can be found here.
Our customer care policy is available via the following link 1. Customer Care .
(Site updated 26/02/2018)