Vision Statement for Snodland Medical Practice
- Patients become equal stakeholders with the Doctors & Staff in setting goals and standards. This will be achieved by an effective and empowered PPG (Patient participation group) & developing better engagement mechanisms with the wider community.
- Promote holistic care with special emphasis on patients with LTCs (Long term conditions) and frail elderly. This will be achieved via more effective multidisciplinary working & partnerships with other stakeholders including the Voluntary sector, Social services, carers & willing volunteers. There will be parity in emphasis between mental and physical conditions.
- Sustainable workforce with high morale and commitment to deliver high quality care.
- Enabling patients to take greater personal responsibility of their clinical conditions. This to be achieved by better education around self-care, signposting, peer support and greater emphasis on Disease prevention.
- Clinical innovation and better use of technology. Using newer IT solutions to open new formats of interaction with patients, which leads to better access and timely interventions.
- General Practice at Scale- Closer collaboration with neighbouring Practices to provide a greater range of services closer to patients and ensure sustainability of General Practice as a service.
- Expansion in the range of services provided at the Surgery with more on-site diagnostics, Clinical and therapy services
- Renewed emphasis on Preventative medicine to improve the health of the Population, with targeted plans to address issues such as obesity, smoking, alcoholism and substance abuse
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.